[WikiEN-l] Motion To Disqualify a Candidate if it supplied misinformation...

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 20:19:28 UTC 2009

I hadn't notice this earlier, but I hope we don't have any candidates who
are "it"s.
Candidate for the board Andrew, the elections we just had.
Perhaps Jay will be forthcoming in exact details.

In a message dated 8/18/2009 12:06:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
andrewrturvey at googlemail.com writes:

I feel  like I've missed half the conversation here:

> Motion To Disqualify  a Candidate if it supplied misinformation to WP:ANI
to butress an argument  with a block.

candidate for what?

misinformation to WP:ANI to butress  an argument with a block.

WikiEN-l mailing  list
WikiEN-l at lists.wikimedia.org
To unsubscribe from this mailing list,  visit: