[WikiEN-l] WP articles citing other WP articles??

Angela Anuszewski angela.anuszewski at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 21:15:01 UTC 2008

> That said, that doesn't seem to be what happened in this case anyway -
> it looks to me like the citation was to the episode itself, with a
> convenience link to the article, and that someone subsequently misread
> that citation as a citation to the article and added a "Retrieved on"
> tag.
>
> -Phil
>

> Indeed, that was the source of my confusion - the "retrieved on" tag.
Without it, I probably would have figured out they meant the actual episode
of the TV show. Thanks for clearing up what I was seeing.

As for the other issue, wouldn't a wikilink be better than a cite if another
article provides a great deal more information on a topic? It seems cleaner
to me.

Angela