[WikiEN-l] SOS Children Wikipedia Selection 2008/9 BitTorrent link up

Andrew Cates Andrew at soschildren.org
Sun Oct 26 20:33:13 UTC 2008

There is also a question about whether this is a job for volunteers or
say the legal counsel of WMF (who in the past has been out of sync
with the community). The community may want lots of things which the
license does not entitle them to ask for.

In respect of wikipediaondvd and schools-wikipedia though can I
suggest this comes off the mailing lists onto the Project pages where
the relevant people can give it attention.

Also someone somewhere particularly needs to look at offline
attributions which is a multilingual problem.

Andrew