[WikiEN-l] Using Wikipedia unlikely to result in collapse of knowledge

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Oct 7 22:58:01 UTC 2008

In a message dated 10/7/2008 3:40:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
snowspinner at gmail.com writes:

Ah,  Geni. You've yet to find a WikiEn thread you can't lower the
discourse of.>>
I simply cannot let this challenge go by unremarked (mister poopy  head).
I refuse to cede my chair to an amateur like Geni.

By the way, how exactly do you spin snow?  Wouldn't it melt if you  spun it?
Something about kinetic energy?
Or does spun snow = ice cream?

Will Johnson