[WikiEN-l] Cade Metz on Mantanmoreland & Short selling

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Oct 2 21:52:50 UTC 2008

In a message dated 10/2/2008 2:46:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
george.herbert at gmail.com writes:

Even the  most severe opponents did not seriously claim that the admins
who "drove  him away" (indef blocked him and his employees repeatedly)
were involved in  the deception or conflict of interest issue  with
Weiss.>>

Ha ha silly.
All conflicts begin at the bottom.  It's unusual for an editor to  conflict
with admins directly at the outset.  I was not referring to those  admins who
got swept up in this *without knowing* that the other side was  blatantly
masquerading and using undue influence.  I was referring to what  we know now, that
the other side of this conflict had  what-is-the-legal-term-for-it "unclean
hands".