[WikiEN-l] Cade Metz on Mantanmoreland & Short selling

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Oct 2 21:33:16 UTC 2008

In a message dated 10/2/2008 7:13:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
snowspinner at gmail.com writes:

He's  still hired people to work for his company with the
sole purpose of  having them publicly attack and slander his perceived
enemies,  including actively trying to infect their computers with
viruses. He  still claimed that a "sith lord" was orchestrating massive
naked  short selling campaigns to destroy his  company.>>

------------------

Funny.  I don't know if that's true, but it does remind me that Basia
Piasecka Johnson, now worth 2.6 billion (per Forbes) accused her lawyer of  working
for the KGB and that members of the families of her stepchildren were  KGB
associates.  Also that to the Solidarity movement in Poland, she was  more
important than the Pope.

So hey you can be insane and rich I suppose.  Or maybe just  paranoid.
HOW do you KNOW that a Sith Lord wasn't behind this?

By the way, when you yourself are being publicly attacked and slandered, I
think it's only fair that you can do the same back.  A certain "journalist"
has a very odd way of writing about "naked shorting crybabies", without very
little fact and a lot of mud-slinging.  Doesn't really sound very  professional
to me, but hey.  I'm old school, where financial journalists  keep their
opinions out of their articles and just report the facts without  comment.  I'm
kooky that way!

Will Johnson