[WikiEN-l] BLPs: Wikipedia entry nearly scuppers rugby player's career

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Thu Oct 2 18:57:08 UTC 2008

In a message dated 10/2/2008 7:12:10 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
newyorkbrad at gmail.com writes:

It would  be intolerable for the project to willfully
harm innocent people by  operating in this manner.>>

Hmmmm it seems we often throw out extreme examples.  We don't do  this.

If someone does something, they aren't innocent of doing that.
Who are these innocents that we could be harming by reporting on  them?