[WikiEN-l] BLPs: Wikipedia entry nearly scuppers rugby player's career

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 21:33:27 UTC 2008

In a message dated 10/1/2008 2:31:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dgerard at gmail.com writes:

He's  famous for the
science, the personal life is not particularly relevant to  that and
probably shouldn't go into the article.)>>

*Unless* it's been cited and sourced for 20 newspapers and his ex was on
Oprah dishing him right?

The Johnson and Johnson family is well-known for being wealthy, but they  are
also well-known for having one of the largest will-contests in  history.

I'm sure we wouldn't want to advocate hiding information that is already
well-known among those who know anything about it in the first place.

Will Johnson