No subject

Fri Mar 14 23:02:16 UTC 2008

*We posted a picture of someone we thought was CJCurrie. We never cited the
source of where we found the photo and we never mentioned the name of the
person in it. *

So it is OK to breach the privacy of Wikipedia's editors by posting their
alleged pictures (i.e. CJCurrie) on *my* website and accuse them for doing
just the same!

No that is not OK. And of course, both sides of the conflict need to respect
Wikipedia's rules. Wikipedia editors should refrain from disclosing the
privacy of each other. Wikipedia editors should refrain stating the
ridiculous "ya bad, meh good".

Fayssal F.