[WikiEN-l] How to do something about AFD

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 16:49:07 UTC 2008

RfAs? :D

Seriously though I have seen more coordinated efforts of disruption with
off-wiki communication. Some people delete articles without wasting time
with AfD. Redirect it away! This actually is a pressing problem

Ranting aside, I think AfD needs a better system that checks for
sockpuppetary. Unlike the claim, afds can be a vote. RfCu  deals with more
obvious cases of sockpuppetary. A cross reference should be run for afds
regularly.

There also is an AfD cabal. Well, they are more of an angry mob than a cabal
I suppose.