[WikiEN-l] Jimmy Wales in the news

Tony Sidaway tonysidaway at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 18:35:26 UTC 2008

On 06/03/2008, Philip Sandifer <snowspinner at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I have no particular opinion on whether he is right or wrong in his
>  accusations. I suspect, in practice, the answer is somewhere in
>  between - Jimbo probably made some decisions that were not necessarily
>  the best, but I would be shocked at any malfeasance on his part. But
>  the idea that Danny is some black-hatted villain bent on destroying
>  the project and Jimbo is equally ridiculous.

Agreed.  I was taken aback by Danny's decision to make a meal out of
this, mainly I suppose because he did such a good job of suppressing
his resentment in the past.  My regard for Danny will recover.  I
suspect I may be less likely than most to regard another person's
private life as any of my business.