[WikiEN-l] SlimVirgin and CheckUser leaks

Kwan Ting Chan ktc at ktchan.info
Wed Jul 23 13:29:46 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 06:01 -0500, SlimVirgin wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 5:50 AM, Marc Riddell
> <michaeldavid86 at comcast.net> wrote:
> > You're right, Luna. There is real pathology at work here. And everyone, by
> > buying into it, is enabling the dysfunctional behavior to continue. There
> > are two persons I never argue with: a patient, and a person who clearly
> > needs to be one.
> >
> > Marc Riddell
>
> Marc is pissed off with me because I defended Jimbo on this list a few
> months ago. That, apparently, set me beyond the pale.

Try because you're annoying just about everyone on the list.

If you think there's an abuse of the privacy policy, make an official
complaint to the Ombudsman Commission. If you think the offence is an
abuse of CheckUser policy other than a violation of the privacy policy,
make an official complaint to ArbCom, or rather, contribute to the
current ongoing requests. If you think the CU policy need tightening,
dis-ambiguated, or whatever, propose a change to the policy on wiki.

Continuously making allegations that either cannot be defended without
explicitly violating privacy, or at best is your word against their word
is helpful. What was the original issue over now? Lar and CU use and
leak of results / logs. We have now added (by various sides) KM, WR, SWB
abuse, jajgy oversight, .... My word, who would have guessed at the
beginning of this thread! *rolleyes*

Let it drop. Continuously smearing different and increasing number of
people by playing the victim that everyone in the world want to attack,
without no solid evidence to back it up, or shown actual desire to
resolving the issues by going through conflict resolution channels is
getting boring, and doing yourself no favour.

KTC

p.s. Don't bother looking to see if you can attack me as well. I have
never interact with you before. I am not pissed off with anyone because
they are or are not worshipping Jimbo. I have never posted to WR, much
less regularly read it, although I registered an account after the end
of this year board election so that I can defend myself against one
individual unfounded implication that because I modified the software
for the election, and share a similar (in English) name, was why Ting
won the eventual election. That was shot down by everyone else on there
while my account was in the approval queue. I don't have access to
deleted contrib (i.e. not admin), much less information like ArbCom-l,
CU logs, oversights logs etc. I am identified to the foundation,
although a quick google search (with my freely available name) would
reveal more about me than that copy of my identification.

  - Heinrich Heine