[WikiEN-l] SlimVirgin and CheckUser leaks

SlimVirgin slimvirgin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 22:44:42 UTC 2008

On 7/20/08, Nathan <nawrich at gmail.com> wrote:
>  * A review by other checkusers and an Ombudsman found no problem with the
>  checks

That isn't correct. Mackensen, one of the Ombudsmen, supported Lar
from the very beginning, to the point (according to Lar) of advising
Lar not to tell me about the check -- though Mackensen told me that
wasn't quite true. If it is true, he should not be an Ombudsman.

The other Ombudsman would, I feel, have been willing to investigate
had a formal complaint been made. None was.

Several of the other checkusers were uncomfortable with the check, but
again I believe they needed a formal complaint to move forward.