[WikiEN-l] Another rule literalism problem

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sat Jul 12 20:50:24 UTC 2008

In a message dated 7/9/2008 2:11:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
arromdee at rahul.net writes:

Kana are  unambiguous.  There's no way to translate the kana other  than
Tessaiga; it's like the Morse Code example.  When you say that  I've shown "no
evidence", what you mean is that I haven't quoted a source  which specifically
says "this word spells out  Tessaiga". >>

No what I mean is you haven't cited .... anything.
A table, a procedure, a rule, nothing at all except your own words.
You.. are not a source.

Will Johnson