[WikiEN-l] Violent threats and Armed Blowfish

Matt Jacobs sxeptomaniac at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 18:37:22 UTC 2008

I do wonder why this apparently hasn't been reported yet.  If an
arbcom member does have knowledge of this, they should know to forward
it to the authorities.  Keeping it to themselves is the last thing
they should do, because these kinds of idiots (weak morons trying to
make themselves feel strong by threatening someone they consider
weaker) thrive on secrecy.