[WikiEN-l] BetacommandBot, (currently) centralized discussion

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 00:16:42 UTC 2008

On 24/02/2008, WJhonson at aol.com <WJhonson at aol.com> wrote:

>  By the way, "Fair Use" is not defined based on the appropriateness of the
>  image to the article, if you're referring to copyright  law.

We're continuing to refer to the Foundation policy and the English
Wikipedia implementation of such, not to "Fair Use" - the policies
refer to "nonfree". You are consistently failing to address this
point, and failing to acknowledge that your use of Betacommand as a
proxy target for your problems with Foundation policy is grossly
inappropriate.

- d.