[WikiEN-l] Foundation audit

cohesion cohesion at sleepyhead.org
Mon Feb 11 06:16:53 UTC 2008

I'm a little concerned also. I always liked that most of the money
went to servers and bandwidth. I don't see any reason to think that
the foundation should be the ones spreading books to africa etc. I'd
rather they just focus on keeping the website up, and the information
free; but organizations, without strict bounds will tend to grow.

Unfortunately it's probably too late. If you stop donating now they
will think of other ways to make money, there are certainly many
options available.

Judson
http://en.wikipdia.org/wiki/User:Cohesion