[WikiEN-l] Foundation audit

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Mon Feb 11 03:29:16 UTC 2008

On Feb 10, 2008 8:17 PM,  <gwern0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, the audit was released a little while ago (if you missed it, the important thing is at <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Image:Wikimedia_2007_fs.pdf>). I'm a little surprised at the general silence here - did I just miss the threads or something?

There was some discussion on WikBack, mostly speculation about the
travel expenses.

I don't think what was released was detailed enough or recent enough
to say much about.  One noteworthy figure to me was that the
Foundation had just over $1 million in cash, but that figure is long
obsolete, there's been lots of spending and lots of fundraising in the
mean time.

The fact that the audit is completed and unqualified is good.