[WikiEN-l] Overlong episode summaries, what to do?

Relata Refero refero.relata at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 19:34:13 UTC 2008

Isn't that list a particularly bad example? It merely mentions the
particular Quite Interesting things brought up, and makes no effort to
duplicate banter. Actually, I've enjoyed looking through it tremendously -
some of that stuff is *really* interesting. And much more actually
encyclopaedic than "On the surface, tumbleweeds blow across dirt tracks as
the landing party make their way towards the buildings. T'Pol doesn't detect
signs of weapons fire. Archer sends Mayweather to the communications tower
to see if the data buffer is intact in order to copy their last
transmissions." (From a random ST:E episode article.)

RR