[WikiEN-l] "I want to at least kill the responsible person."

Mathias Schindler mathias.schindler at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 19:42:24 UTC 2008

Now might be an interesting time to mention the usual excuse when
religious fanatics are blowing up a market, an embassy or a subway
train: Islam means peace.

Did I say excuse? I am sorry, I meant refutation. The excuse is
usually a variation of "You offended me".

Next time, one out 1 billion muslims forgets his/her good manners, the
ones responsible are: You, Wikipedians, thanks to our policy to spread
knowledge (which we all know is the greatest enemy any kind of
religion).

A nice place to observe peacefulness under the label of a religion can
be found at a petition
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?mjk123&1 to the
"Wikepedia Authorities" to apply sharia to wikipedia.org content, as
interpreted by the undersigned.  The petition can be found at
http://www.petitiononline.com/mjk123/petition.html

Mathias