[WikiEN-l] NOR contradicts NPOV

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 21:27:09 UTC 2008

I disagree on the synopsis of *why* the wording used was used, but
regardless I haven't yet seen any serious attempt to actually address the  specific
issue.  And when I asked about volunteering to address the  specific issue, I was
essentially told the issue was more broad.

That seems to be a kind-of skittering out from under the problem, not  really
an attempt to address it.
I don't think addressing it requires a change to the wording.  I'd  like to
see first, a serious attempt to address it on the specific article  topic, and
*only when that is found to be impossible* then resort to examining  the
policy language.

Will Johnson

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.