[WikiEN-l] NOR contradicts NPOV

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 21:23:16 UTC 2008

<<In a message dated 12/30/2008 1:18:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
george.herbert at gmail.com writes:

You  weren't evil, but what you did was, and the truly evil people noticed.
My  trying to walk the tightrope ended up helping enable evildoers  on
Wikipedia, and that still bothers the hell out of  me.>>

Wikipedia has always been about a battle being Good and Evil.
It's about time we all realized this.

Good is whatever you do, you want, and you think would be super  duper.
Evil is everyone who thinks your ideas stink.

The only way Good can prevail, is in a civil war, where we exterminate the
Evil-doers.
I'm signing up recruits now.  The war will start in two weeks.

Will Johnson

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.