[WikiEN-l] JarlaxleArtemis/Grawp

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at edmc.net
Thu Dec 25 01:23:13 UTC 2008

I called verizon. Answer was a recording referring the case to
security at verizon.net from which I hav received no response (AFAIK,
postmaster@ serves the same purpose at any other ISP). I also called Jeremy
Hanson's phone number at 562-431-7852. Yet another answering machine. I left
a message explaining that I want to talk to Jeremy Hanson about wikipedia
edits that violate editorial policy, plus my phone number and e-mail
address. I have not verified that police action follows from our definition
of vandalism (which probably doesn't need definition, because it is never as
careful as graffiti). When I checked the state laws of Virginia, vandalism
was about archaeology. "Don't wreck the art. Don't break or advertize on the
stalactites". I would follow up with a call to police, and I did, and I had
to retract my statement, because I could not back up what Fran Rogers was
saying with *links* to what is stale data on checkuser pages. I will keep
digging after my beer. While verizon's terms of service forbid "unwanted
communication", I hav gotten no response from them via any channel, and I
hav tried all of those listed on a whois search. You might want to list
verizon in a LONG-TERM ABUSE case for not enforcing their TOS or AUP. Let me
know exactly when or where that is.
_______
[[user_talk:brewhaha at edmc.net|Is now open, thanks.]]
[http://www.ecn.ab.ca/~brewhaha/Privileged%20Information%20for%20Newbies.HTM]

news:0C822F24571B49EBAEBAF408D9D876A8 at mothere50f7f7b...