[WikiEN-l] JarlaxleArtemis/Grawp

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at edmc.net
Wed Dec 24 10:38:49 UTC 2008

http://law.justia.com/virginia/codes/toc1001000/10.1-1004.html

All I get out of Virginia State law, ATM, concerns archaeology.
Maybe I should keep digging, and for some reason, what I hav found so far is
not promising that verizon's stated restrictions on spamming are not more
exact and *potentially* effective. Someone said that a law without
enforcement is not a law (of course, not, it is a bill), and I do not see
any promises from Verizon/Bellsouth.