[WikiEN-l] Joseph Farah: Another dissatisfied customer

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 10:09:07 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 11:03 AM,  <WJhonson at aol.com> wrote:

> What I was referring to, is issues that come *here*, as unresolved, or
> problematic.  Viewing the history of this mailing-list we have very few  *real*
> *substantial* BLP issues.  So the natural conclusion is that the  vast majority
> of OTRS tickets and other BLP issues get resolved in the standard  fashion.

Let me get this right: You're saying that a) a BLP issue is only
"major" when it is brought to the attention of wikien-l and that b)
because wikien-l has not had many BLP discussions lately, there must
thus not have been any major BLP issues?

If I got this wrong, I apologise and ask you to outline again what you mean.
If I got this right, then I am just at a loss of words to respond...

Michael