[WikiEN-l] Joseph Farah: Another dissatisfied customer

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 08:06:30 UTC 2008

In a message dated 12/16/2008 12:03:59 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sarcasticidealist at gmail.com writes:

What  part of "as individual contributors" was confusing to  you...>>

------------------

The part where you wanted to turn "that particular editor" into "us, the
group of editors".
Your point was that we have a legal duty to....
And my point was that, no, we have no legal duty to do anything.

That person, that individual, has the possibility for legal action based on
what that person has done.  The rest of us, have no requirement to do
anything, and we face no legal action based on our not doing anything.

So the entire point is still, we don't need to do anything.
The system is working fine, as it is.

Will Johnson