[WikiEN-l] JarlaxleArtemis/Grawp

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at edmc.net
Sun Dec 14 16:19:34 UTC 2008

From: "Sarah Ewart" <sarahewart at gmail.com>:
> I think the only options remaining are to start reporting him to the
> police.

If anyone else wants to know which police to contact, then these few things
might be useful. Basically, you would start with...Is this legal?...I don't
want him on my project, because...and this is how I know who he is. You
might get some help with that from verizon's abuse contact or their abuse
phone number. Sometimes, I'll warn ya, you can get more help from abuse
contacts than cops, just because they're equipped to verify that e-mail
directed at you came through them.

OrgName:    Verizon Internet Services Inc.
OrgID:      VRIS
Address:    1880 Campus Commons Dr
City:       Reston
StateProv:  VA
PostalCode: 20191
Country:    US

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Linuxbeak/Admin_stuff/JarlaxleArtemis&oldid=23434608
NetRange:   71.96.0.0 - 71.127.255.255
CIDR:       71.96.0.0/11
NetName:    VIS-71-96
NetHandle:  NET-71-96-0-0-1
Parent:     NET-71-0-0-0-0
NetType:    Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.BELLATLANTIC.NET
NameServer: NS2.BELLATLANTIC.NET
NameServer: NS2.VERIZON.NET
NameServer: NS4.VERIZON.NET
Comment:
RegDate:    2005-01-18
Updated:    2005-08-15

OrgAbuseHandle: VISAB-ARIN
OrgAbuseName:   VIS Abuse
OrgAbusePhone:  +1-214-513-6711
OrgAbuseEmail:  abuse at verizon.net

OrgTechHandle: ZV20-ARIN
OrgTechName:   Verizon Internet Services
OrgTechPhone:  800-243-6994
OrgTechEmail:  IPNMC at gnilink.net

_______
If all spoke to all, then one word would be too much. Now way to force
people into closely holding their e-mail address is polite. If some law says
it's not spam, then it is, and it probably violates an acceptable use
policy. If it doesn't, then some internet service provider is providing
uncommon terms of service that are not acceptable to me. I vote to list them
at http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/ Opt-out is a sentence of death to personal
channels on the internet.