[WikiEN-l] Has an article in a paper encyclopedia, but it's "Not Notable"

Wily D wilydoppelganger at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 12:25:03 UTC 2008

Sjakkalle

Don't worry about labels.  The reality is just that there's a backlog
of articles at AfD which need someone to argue for their keeping, but
not for their deleting.  I've been labelled an "exteme inclusionist"
or an "inclusionist troll" because I almost always argue Keep at AfD.
But why do I do this?  If I see an AfD that should be a "delete",
there are better things to do with my time than articulate the
"delete" arguement - someone else will get that.  Keeping is
different.

Cheers
Brian