[WikiEN-l] Auto-Table-format ?

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 01:37:16 UTC 2008

Is there a type of table that can be used in Wiki format that will
automagically make the contents fall to the proper place ?

The only table I'm familiar with, require that as entires are added or
deleted from the table, the entire contents have to be shuffled up or down, so
that the table contents display properly weighted.  That is, each cell is  full
except the bottom-right-most.

It would be cool if we had tables that you simply set up and say "this  table
has five columns" (or whatever) and as you add things or delete things to
the middle of the table, the rest of the contents automagically shuffle forward
or backward.

Will Johnson

deal here.