[WikiEN-l] Advertising on Wikipedia

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 19:42:22 UTC 2008

I just signed up for Amazon Associates program.
One way you can "advertise" is by using code which displays a targeted
product for the user to buy, with links back to that specific product on  Amazon.

So for example on our "Raw Meat" article we could have a link directly to
"Buy Raw Meat from Amazon!"  or whatever.

The code from Amazon uses the iframe HTML directive.  Does the current  Wikia
software even allow iframe's within the code ?  I can't recall seeing  that
being used on any of the pages I've edited.

Will Johnson

deal here.