[WikiEN-l] an interesting article

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Aug 8 18:59:01 UTC 2008

In a message dated 8/8/2008 1:24:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
wikimail at inbox.org writes:

Yes,  there are examples
of newsworthy events being covered in Wikipedia which  are written poorly.
But I don't see how that's an excuse not to write about  any of them at all.>>

So when dozens of us pour days of effort into the Shawn Hornbeck article,
and then it's deleted because... he's a minor?  What a lame ass excuse that  one
was.  And today you can Google Shawn Hornbeck and guess what?  He  hasn't
vanished.  The number of hits is still growing.

And our Shawn Hornbeck article?  Doesn't exist.  So much for  writing news on
Wikipedia :)

Will "I just had my coffee can you tell?"  Johnson

Read reviews on AOL Autos.