[WikiEN-l] Anthrax subject edit-warred on Wikipedia

Ting Chen Wing.Philopp at gmx.de
Fri Aug 8 07:59:31 UTC 2008

Just in the case Jimmy doesn't see this thread. Yes we got the news and Jimmy checked if he had used other accounts to do edit and if so what he had editted, just in the case that some media would ask we got prepared. But he found nothing.

And yes, nowaday editing Wikipedia is so mainstream like having a facebook account.

Ting.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------