[WikiEN-l] Do NOT appeal bans, for your own sake (was Re: Admins who do not have email this user enabled (list inside))

Monahon, Peter B. Peter.Monahon at USPTO.GOV
Thu Sep 20 19:45:00 UTC 2007

> > Earlier: "...Please, shut up and go away..."

> A response: "...take responsibility for our
> own happiness by filtering our own reading
> using simple tools like our own scroll-down
> arrow keys and delete keys ... rather than
> asking someone else to put us out of our
> own misery for us ..."

> A response that: "... So when people make
> horrible unfounded accusations against
> members of our project on our own mailing
> list, we should just scroll past and allow
> them to continue? ..."

Peter Blaise responds: Versus ...?

I'm suggesting that we set an example of what we'd prefer.

If we can't do that with the alphabet keys, I'm suggesting exercising
the scroll and delete keys instead.  Each of us has a choice.