[WikiEN-l] I suppose we had to see this news story soon enough

joshua.zelinsky at yale.edu joshua.zelinsky at yale.edu
Fri Oct 26 13:21:04 UTC 2007

So the next question is whether this article is enough to DRV [[Chelsea Kate
Isaacs]]. I'd say no, but it would be an interesting position to be in where
someone's article getting deleted led to enough noise in the press that it
could be then recreated (I suppose there is a serious [[WP:BEANS]] here).