[WikiEN-l] fundraising

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Tue Oct 23 14:48:43 UTC 2007

Oskar Sigvardsson wrote:
> This is somewhat off-topic, but I'd like to remind all of you
> hard-working stiffs who do nothing all day but argue over tiny points
> of wikipedia policy and generally spends your day fighting other
> editors to check out the comments left by those who have donated:

Some of us are busy, you know, actually writing an encyclopedia.
Comparing your edit history to mine, I would say you aren't particularly
active in that area, lately, and so aren't in a good position to throw
stones.

Does [[WP:NPA]] not apply to the mailing list and these sorts of snide
attacks on other editors are now permitted? I'd like to request Oskar be
put on moderation, please.

-Mark