[WikiEN-l] Arbcom

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 16 11:07:19 UTC 2007

> We never got anything as elementary as an apology. Basically nothing that a trained and experienced advocate would do.
>
> Fred

Really, the simplest 'remedy' is always not having the editor do exactly the same things again tomorrow. The first step is a real understanding of where the problem lies. Often (in offline discussion) you get this weird argument that of course the editor understands the issue, but if this is resolved then they will be a stronger position to do it all again, but better.

Charles