[WikiEN-l] Arbcom

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 00:23:25 UTC 2007

On 14/10/2007, fredbaud at waterwiki.info <fredbaud at waterwiki.info> wrote:
> Actually, we are having some serious trouble. I'm thoroughly burned out. Additionally we >have deadlocks on a couple of cases.
>
> In fact, the situation is so bad, that I think we should consider alternatives to our current >procedures. Is there some other way we could resolved the issues which come to arbitration, >perhaps by committees of administrators?

In theory yes. Although this would not allow arbcom to duck the hyper
political cases a fair number of the current cases could be delt with
by a genuinely random selection (give each admin a number and see what
a random number generator kicks out) of active admins. And yes arbcom
does have the power to delegate in this way if it choses to do so.

--
geni