[WikiEN-l] Arbcom

fredbaud at waterwiki.info fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Sun Oct 14 00:07:01 UTC 2007

Actually, we are having some serious trouble. I'm thoroughly burned out. Additionally we have deadlocks on a couple of cases.

In fact, the situation is so bad, that I think we should consider alternatives to our current procedures. Is there some other way we could resolved the issues which come to arbitration, perhaps by committees of administrators?

Fred