[WikiEN-l] Is Slate an attack site?

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Thu Oct 11 23:03:53 UTC 2007

fredbaud at waterwiki.info wrote:

>>> It is inappropriate to trash our own users on our own site.
>>>
>> This is not seriously in dispute, as far as I can tell.
>>

> That is exactly what is in dispute.

Fred, if you seriously think that's what I am disputing, then you have
gravely misunderstood my position. I believe that goes for quite a
number of people involved here as well.

It's very frustrating to have spent hours carefully trying to explain my
view, only to have it reduced to something that is a) obviously idiotic,
and b) deeply antithetical to what I've been trying to do for the dozen
years I've spent working on on-line community.

William

--
William Pietri <william at scissor.com>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:William_Pietri