[WikiEN-l] Missed Opportunities to have avoided the Durova Case

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Wed Nov 28 12:39:36 UTC 2007

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 20:11:17 +0000, "James Farrar"
<james.farrar at gmail.com> wrote:

>Durova should not be allowed to be the scapegoat in this. She made a
>mistake which, when she realised it, she immediately corrected and
>apologised, and then resigned her Adminship. These are worthy actions
>and, if her re-application for Adminship were being made now, I would
>unhesitatingly support it.

Correct.,  And that is, in fact, the entire extent of the matter.
The various other accusations that this was some kind of secret
cabal vote for banning have been denied by numerous individuals on
the list; some people choose not to believe that and to believe
instead some cockamamie conspiracy theory. We can't fix that, sorry.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG