[WikiEN-l] Flagged Revisions on nl:wp

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 20:40:01 UTC 2007

Lodewijk explained in a discussion on a private list how the 'revision
patrolled' mechanism worked well on nl:wp. I remember that it rapidly
fell into disuse on en:wp, so asked how it worked in practice.
(Message forwarded here with permission - "consider it gfdl :-)".)

I think the idea of an RC patrol roster would be useful - not to find
people to cover the time, as much as to discourage people from doing
it to the point of burnout (and the consequent presumption of bad
faith and newbie-biting).

Thoughts? (And what are the most useful venues on en:wp to put a link
to or copy of this message on?)

- d.