[WikiEN-l] Reflections on the end of the spoiler wars

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 05:03:55 UTC 2007

You make your point well. Then, if the object is "figuring out ways of
isolating idiocy that don't amount to iron fist control." then it seems to
me that the best way of accoomplishing this is to make forum shopping a firm
criterion for closure of discussion. Is it still an essay? Why don't we
propose it as a guideline?