[WikiEN-l] WP:DENY is a steaming pile of crap.

Riana wiki.riana at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 23:33:43 UTC 2007

Please, we have plenty of banned people on IRC - digwuren springs to mind -
who behave themselves perfectly well. On the occasions I have seen
Flameviper behaving himself, no one has threatened to kick him. As with most
legitimate trolls, no one but Flameviper is responsible for his behaviour.
Neither IRC users nor Wikipedians are going to teach anyone to grow up, we
do not have punch or cookies in the back.

--
Riana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Riana
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Riana