[WikiEN-l] WP:DENY is a steaming pile of crap.

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 23:19:28 UTC 2007

On 11/8/07, Peter Ansell <ansell.peter at gmail.com> wrote:

> discussing the actual issues. At least in the post which started this
> thread, he hasn't said anything which pins him down as an irrational
> abusive troll.

As I said, this way of thinking is extremely susceptible to trolling.
Probably the only time AGF really should not be applied is when there is
already public aknowledgement of trolling. Otherwise, a lot of time is going
to be wasted as every single person enters the thread thinking "well, people
call him a troll, but he hasn't done anything troll-like yet!"

Steve