[WikiEN-l] Another "BADSITES" controversy

Joe Szilagyi szilagyi at gmail.com
Wed May 30 21:54:50 UTC 2007

On 5/30/07, Slim Virgin <slimvirgin at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is the kind of bullshit behavior that we don't want to encourage,
> because it has *nothing* to do with writing an encyclopedia, and
> *everything* to do with trying to upset the people who do.

Kettle:black. Bullshit behavior is anything beyond writing content for
article space, anything else--pushing your POV, tracking "LaRouchies" or
whatever, is bulltshit behavior. I think a great many people involved in all
the stupid games long ago missed the point. Wikipedia is about making a free
encyclopedia, free of any POV. If people aren't adding content as their
first and major priority, free of personal bias, get the fuck off of
Wikipedia before it breaks even more.

Regards,
Joe
http://www.joeszilagyi.com