[WikiEN-l] A BADSITES RfA piling-on

K P kpbotany at gmail.com
Wed May 30 16:39:12 UTC 2007

On 5/29/07, The Mangoe <the.mangoe at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/29/07, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The problem also has nothing to do with admin tools, so using an RFA
> > to push the alleged solution is utterly inappropriate.
>
> Well, this is a good point. And as it happens, all three of the
> incidents that set everyone on their ears were perpetrated by ordinary
> editors.

>This notion that admins must agree with everyone and know policy like the
back
of their hand is bullshit of the highest order.

And yet more good points.   What a personal act of sabotage against one
potential administrator, though.  I don't think it was about the attack
sites at all, simply an agenda to puddle vitriole--kinda like a personal
attack site on Wikipedia, in a way.  Maybe *this* attack site should have
been banned from the RfA.

And don't post links to Wikipedia editor outings on this list, please, or
request it here.  What's the purpose?

KP