[WikiEN-l] BADSITES vs RFA

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed May 30 00:51:51 UTC 2007

On 30/05/07, George Herbert <george.herbert at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am far more worried that one of Merkey's anon detractors claims that
> they just got past RFA with another as-yet-unnamed account than
> worrying what Gracenote might do if he got adminned and we decide on a
> policy which is absolutely strict about attack sites.  I see no sign
> that Gracenote would disrupt or refuse to go along with a settled
> policy which he opposes.

Indeed.

The point remains: BADSITES advocates nobbled this RFA, and others
will follow in their footsteps. I fully accept that the BADSITES
advocates did not mean to craft an exploit of RFA in this manner, but
it remains that they have. And those following will also follow step
in not pushing their hobbyhorse under its name either. And I say
again: Well done.

- d.