[WikiEN-l] Severely unbalanced articles, especially BLPs

Gallagher Mark George m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Wed May 23 01:58:17 UTC 2007

G'day Christiano,

> New essay for people to think about, mostly not written by me:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Coatrack
>
> This can be something of a problem: sourced and maybe even true -
> but so
> unbalanced, which NPOV doesn't allow, as to be misleading.

Leaving aside for the moment the fact that that article is very poorly written, I'm not convinced that this is a big problem, or even that the issue it describes occurs except in the rarest cases --- cases we can deal with using Common Sense and without referring to a poorly-written essay.

Cheers,

--
[[User:MarkGallagher]]