[WikiEN-l] Copyright dispute

Phil Sandifer Snowspinner at gmail.com
Fri May 18 19:04:33 UTC 2007

On May 18, 2007, at 3:01 PM, Gregory Maxwell wrote:

> So wait.. We screwed up by blocking the user (and his four socks) who
> was claiming to be Trey Parker (of south park) and who was claiming to
> release southpark episodes under the GFDL?

Do try to be helpful, Greg. If you can't see the difference between
someone showing up out of the blue and making an obviously impossible
claim (does Parker even hold the copyright to South Park episodes?)
and a long-time, trusted editor making a perfectly believable claim,
don't bother getting into the discussion.

-Phil