[WikiEN-l] {{spoiler}} {{infoboxrequired}} and the root of the problem

Ken Arromdee arromdee at rahul.net
Thu May 17 14:08:03 UTC 2007

On Wed, 16 May 2007, Charlotte Webb wrote:
> > Charlotte, in my view you'd be wrong.  Paderewski was hugely and
> > internationally famous as a pianist, whereas his fame as a Prime
> > Minister of Poland is largely limited to Poland ...
> '''Ronald Wilson Reagan''' ...

The United States is bigger and much more important in international politics
than Poland, and being president of it is much more notable.  President of
the US and Prime Minister of Poland just don't produce equal amounts of fame.

If you look at the article for Grace Kelly, being an academy award winning
actress is mentioned before being princess of Monaco.